Our conventions would not be possible without the help of volunteers. We need YOU to make these events a success! We are so excited that you are interested in partnering with us for the event in your area. There are many ways to volunteer your time and talents.
We thank God for your decision to serve. Your efforts will make a mark and bring about change in people’s lives.
VOLUNTEER MEETING venue:
Connecticut Convention Center
100 Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, CT 06103
How can I help?
- Sign up today to be a part of our team of volunteers.
- Spread the word! Tell your family, friends, and church members we will be coming to your area.
- Encourage them to volunteer and make plans to join Creflo Dollar for this unforgettable event.
In what areas may I serve?
- Registration Team
- Media Team
- Venue Set-up/Breakdown Team
- Ushers/Greeters Team
- Bookstore Team
- Tape Ministry Team
- Partnership Team
General Volunteer Information
Go back to 1st slide
- Volunteer training will take place on the Thursday prior to the convention at 7:00 P.M. This meeting will provide more details concerning your area of service.
- Doors will open to the public one hour prior to the event.
All volunteers must be in place before the doors open to the general public.
- Dress code is business casual unless otherwise instructed. Please wear COMFORTABLE shoes.
- Personal items brought to the event should be limited. We will not be responsible for the security or storage of personal items while you are serving at the convention.
Serving at a CHANGE convention is a great opportunity to sow into the Kingdom of God and be a part of an exciting, life-changing event. We believe each volunteer brings something special and unique that will be a blessing to the attendees. Additionally, the satisfaction you will receive from serving others is priceless.